Intro

General Bowfishing Discussions
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jfabre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Intro

Postby jfabre » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Fellas, Fabre here. Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a regular dude from BR, LA that works hard and likes to play harder. Recently got into bowfishing after a few guided trips. Now have a 1753 GatorTrax with a platform with 8 100W Seelites. Only have a couple trips under my belt but so far loving it. All about the redfish in south Louisiana. Looking forward to this forum hopefully taking off as I have a lot to learn.

One question I do have right now is concerning kid's bows. I have a six year old that is itching to shoot his first red, any decent bows out there that a kid can handle yet still has enough power to kill a redfish?

Thanks

Fabre

Return to “The Bowfish Forum”