Terry, got a few gear related questions for you

Bows, lights & other gear - The stuff you need for that great trip!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wilson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Terry, got a few gear related questions for you

Postby Wilson » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:47 pm

First off what type of finger savers do you use? I've heard of people using r/c car fuel line. In theory I like that it's relatively thin and not bulky, unlike some of the other finger savers on the market, but I haven't actually used either. Do you think it makes a difference?

Second, what kind of bows do you use and are you familiar with the PSE Discovery? Seems like a good bow at a good price ($200) and I like that it's small. Just wanted to see what your opinion was on bows. Thanks
Slambin

Re: Terry, got a few gear related questions for you

Postby Slambin » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:58 pm

I use the AMS finger savers on all my bows. I have had them for years and no problems yet. They are about 7 bucks a set.

I actually bought some old bows from Terry. I've always been a fan of the PSE waves. I have beat mine around during tournaments and haven't had a failure. The discovery is a little cheaper than the waves but will be just as good for someone to start out on.

I did shoot a Cajun Sucker Punch the other day and was amazed by it. I'm seriously considering making the switch to them once the PSE bows are done for.

Return to “Bowfishing Gear”