Private Lake 800 acres LOADED with carp!

Tell us how's the fishing in your area!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rebranger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Private Lake 800 acres LOADED with carp!

Postby rebranger » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:03 am

I have an 800 acre PRIVATE Northwest Mississippi Delta Oxbow Lake that is LOADED with Carp!
I need some help taking these FISH! First time out with good bowfishers we got 91 in 6 hours. Second time out got 51 in 4 hours. Most were 20 to 30 pounds, mixed bag, Buffalo, lots of Silver Carp, few Big Heads, couple of cats.
I invite anybody to come help us!
Good concrete ramp, easy access, ample parking, easy turnaround. Pm me for details and phone number. :D

Return to “Fishing Reports”